Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life After Love

It's been just over a week now. Occasionally I reminisce or see a photograph and get upset, but it's getting a little easier to fly solo every day. Not seeing him while I was away on business or when he started working the night shift over the past few months made me more accustomed to being alone in my apartment. My appetite is almost non-existent, and I've lost at least five pounds. This is quite possibly the greatest diet ever!
I have been listening to a lot of Cher; it is definitely good breakup music since it acknowledges the feelings yet is upbeat and fast tempo. If anyone knows anything about breakups, it's Cher, since she's had some really ugly public endings of relationships. What perfect timing to hear that she is taking up residence at Caesar's Palace in LV. JJD and I are all about going to see her and getting our gambling on!!

0 comments: