Thursday, April 28, 2005

Reminder that I'm not getting any

Maybe I spoke too soon. One of my neighbors (probably not the couple with two kids next door) let out a series of orgasmic shrieks last night at around midnight. I don't think she was lifting weights. Ho hum...

This morning on my way to work, the guy next to me on the E train (who was total 80's redux with the jogging pants and the Jerri-curled hair tied back in a small braid in the back) kept using my thigh as an armrest. I had to restrain myself from bitchslapping him. Glaring and squirming didn't work, so I finally tapped him on my shoulder and pointed out that his elbow was on my leg. Ugh...

1 comments:

Rev. Lick said...

Seeing as I'm homeless, I could probably come up and help you with that ;). And kill the bugs, which sound like house centipedes. I killed one in Ed's place, and had never seen such a thing before, so we started drinking and searching the internet until we finally figured out what it was.