Thursday, November 24, 2005

Triptophan

Thanksgiving has come and gone, down my throat. No matter how hard I try, I always end up eating too much, particularly with dessert. I feel my hips expanding even more. If I keep this up, my favorite jeans will fit on one leg.

Things I am thankful for:
  • my family is not Jerry-Springer material
  • even though my job pisses me off more often than not, it pays my mortgage and funds my travel habit
  • I have been dating Jason for just about five months and have no desire to strangle him
  • an addiction to books is better - and cheaper - than cocaine
  • my cable modem in my apartment does not need to be reset every 15 minutes so I can have the (virtual) world is an oyster on the half shell at my fingertips.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

0 comments: