Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Larry Flynt's - Deep Thoughts

You may think it slightly lecherous that I actually set foot in The Hustler Club, but it was free and I was helping a co-worker celebrate his bachelor party before he heads back to Hyderabad to get hitched. So there...

My new best friend and I made some interesting observations while mammaries jiggled and poles were ground:
  • I am at least two cup sizes bigger than the employees, on average.
  • The workers really enjoyed my company and were more than happy to oblige.
  • People outside of major metropolitan areas have minimal to no gaydar. (Baltimore is not a bustling metropolis.)
  • Lapdances should be conducted differently for men and women. It does nothing for me to have someone bounce up and down on my thighs, most likely because I am not equipped for this type of movement to excite me.

0 comments: