Sunday, February 12, 2006

Let It Snow!

What a wonderful feeling to wake up and see fifteen inches of snow heaped on my air conditioner. Granted my block will probably not be plowed by the DSNY for at least three days, this means that I DON'T HAVE TO FLY OUT FOR WORK TONIGHT!! WHOOPPEE!!!

Jason and I spent the weekend lazing around, watching the Olympics - yeay! - cooking, reading, and just doing nothing. For V-Day, he made me (or rather, he planned the menu but we cooked together) mesclun salad, chicken over fettucine with his signature pink peppercorn cream sauce, and chocolate mousse with fresh whipped cream. Needless to say, I was very happy.

South Beach starts again on Wednesday so that I may indulge in goodies on Valentine's Day. I rationalize this since I won't be home to spend it with him, so I need some creature comforts. Plus, it's a holiday.

0 comments: